5.3.2011

Yeeeeey~ ....not?

Yesterday we went to see the play WICKED. I dunno... I guess it was okay, but I almost fell asleep like 10 times while watching it. I can't really say that it was so boring, I wanted to sleep. I was just really tired 'cause I didn't sleep so well the previous night.

Anyway, somewhat it pisses me off that there is this dude who keeps telling me that I'm an important friend to him, but he never talks to me. Or okay, saying never is too much. He does talk to me, whenever HE has soemthing he want's to say. He doesn't really giva a damn when I'm trying to talk to him, he doesn't even answer sometimes. Mostly it annoys me that he consults me about his girl-problems. (oh and he keeps questioning me when I'm gonan break up with my boyfriend. When I asked him "why do you care? and what's up with you for asking it all the time? who knows if we'll ever break up." He said he was going to hold a party if I would, but when I asked him why would he do that, he just said he was kidding... ODD?) I'm not really sure about what the hell is he thinking. Did I forget to mention that he says that he doesn't really have that many friends, other than me and he still doesn't think it's neccesary to talk to me? ^^ This fucks?

Anyway, today we're going shopping. I'm quite excited about that. I want to buy new jeans for myself and some other nice things that I find, so I'm looking forward to it, though I usually hate shopping.

Gotta go eat breakfest!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti