2.3.2011

: 3

I was supposed to save money for the trip to helsinki, but I couldn't resist the temptation and I had to buy Black Lagoon anime season 1&2 and also Kingdom Hearts I to PS2. : 3 I also bought a new color for my hair (sitting here writing and waiting for it to be ready to be washed off). This time I'm trying DIRECTIONS color calles Lagoon Blue (the picture above, is about the color it should be.

Today sadly one of my videos on my youtube channel got removed, because of the copyrights. Honestly I'm quite bothered by it, 'cause I know that violating copyrights could get my account removed. It sucks, 'cause you can't almost use any music on your vids, without someone complaining about them. But let's hope it won't get removed. ^^'

(still 20 minutes to go, before I can wash this off..)

Tomorrow finally I'll leave to Helsinki! Can't wait! One thing that I'm a bit worried about is that I was feeling really sick today too, and even passed out in the kitchen not too long ago. I was able to go to school and see Elina, but I must admit that it did take me quite a lot of effort to keep myself up. : (

Well, maybe things'll work out somehow!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti