29.3.2011

Could use a break.

Geometry in Upeer Secondary schoo is no walk in the park, specially in my school... I almost finished my third practise exam today. I gave up on three questions. I have no confidence at all that I'll make it in the test. I'm sure I'm going to fail, but if I do it can't be helped. Then I'll just have to retake the test and hope for the best.

Today was a pretty good day even though I had quite a long day. : 3 I was extremely tired and because of that I was hyperactive for the most of the day. When we were driving home with my dad we stopped and he went to the store and I stayed in the car. I got so bored while waiting that I even took pictures with my phone (which I never do xD). Obviously the quality fucks.. ^^''

(W00T meh phone is so awesome!! \o/ _NOT_!)

For some unknown reason I'm listening to "Grenade" by Bruno Mars, "Sweet dream (are made of this)" by Eurythmics, "I was made for loving you" by KISS and "Riverside" by Agnes Obel. Good songs all of them it's just that I usually don't listen to music like that. Right now they are the best songs for my mood. ♥

Tomorrow I'll still be reading math and also reading geography. : < I'm already sick and tired of studying, but I have got to push myself into reading. I didn't even have time to go on a walk today :'( tomorrow I'm going to go for a walk no matter how little time I have after I'm home. >8 [

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti