24.3.2011

!?!?!?


Oh my god I have GOT to lose weight!!! I have been laying around the house for the past 2 weeks without being able to go on a walk to lose the weight that I've gained durning the day, so now I weight too much! WAY too much for my standarts. Ugh I hate it ;____; I hate losing weight, I don't like to do it. I hate it when I need to go and check my weight every single day and go on a walk no matter how tired I am, so that I wouldn't weight this much anymore...

Other that noticing that fact that I weight way too much, my day was surpringly okay. I tried to go and find the haircolor and searched 3 stores, but with no luck. (I skipped school lunch for that and I had to go and by myself a salad so that I wouldn't be hungry all day) Luckily my friend found the color in another store and she'll give it to me tomorrow, so I can color my hair saturday. : 3

When I got home I took a nice long nap and then cleaned up the house. Now I'm about to start finishing my essay (I did half of it yesterday) and then I might try and start practising for my math test.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti