28.3.2011

=______=

Studying for my math test has been a living hell. I hate the feeling when I look at the question and I start doupting that if it's even written in Finnish... I was able to somewhat finish the second practise exam today, but I eventually even burst into tears when I got so frustrated over it. Math, specially geometry is not my thing...

I'm going to go and look for new glasses for myself the day after tomorrow. I'm hoping to find glasses that are perfect for me, 'cause my glasses that I have now are quite terrible and don't fit me at all. (Yeah I do wear glasses sometimes...)

Today I woke up at 05.07AM and I have no idea why. I just happened to wake up and I didn't get any sleep anymore. I got up and I was ready so early that I had time to take pictures. Obviously because I took the pictures at about 06.27AM they are not vgood quality nor good, but I put them up anyway.... XD
(06.27AM I look so bright!!)

(Yeah that's how my room looks like in the mornings... ^^' My normal outfit for school)

Tomorrow I'm going to continue on studying for my math test and maybe read some georaphy too.

OH OH OH!!! I finished watching Iljimae on sunday! ♥ It was so good!!! ♥ The action was so good and Lee Jun Ki was so handsome in his role (though he's always handsome)! I was going to watch "The return of Iljimae" but after watching the first episode I was frankly to day, dissapointed in it so much so that I decided not to watch it at all. Since I'm all in love with Lee Jun Ki and his actind skills I started to watch the series "Hero" (obviously a Korean drama) in which he plays one of the main roles.

Oh shit... I gotta go now!!! Off to bed! --->

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti