21.3.2011

...ooohhh?


So, I guess I wasn't so okay after all yesterday. I kind off don't remember what happened in the time between 10.46PM-11.26PM. As much as I can tell I had somekind of a breakdown.

Oh well! ^^

Today was good, my friends cheered me up, 'cause I was feeling pissed off at myself for having the bearkdown and being stupid. It was nice to see my friends after a long time ♥ We also agreed to go visit a boy (who is in our "group") in the hospital. He got really badly injured durning the vacation and he can't come to school probably for the rest of the term, so we are going to go visit him.
Now I'm going to play Kingdom Hearts for a while and them I think I'll watch a Korean drama called "Iljimae". I don't really know what the drama is about yet (haven't started watcing it yet), but it seems cool, so I'm going to start watching it today. : 3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti