20.3.2011

Sunday


Sunday is always a bad day for me. But today something good happened; my friend, who has been missing for almost 8 months contacted me and told me that he's okay. I'm so relieved! I've been trying to contact him, but with no luck for the past 3,5 months. It feels good to know he's okay and he promised to contact me later today again.

The bad thig about this day is that I need to yet again keep writing my essey and also I need to study some words for my English t tomorrow. (I'm going to go to school tomorrow and let's hope I won't need to go a hospital again)I really need to get the essey done this week. Next week the "test week" starts again, which means a lot of stress. I'll have my math test and my georaphy test next week. I'm already nervous about them, but I hope I'll pass them, even though I wouldn't get good grades. I've missed so many classes that it's a miracle if I won't fail any otf the subjects I have. Luckily test week means that my school days will be short. The subjects that I'm the most terrified about are math, georaphy and biology. Filosofy scares me too, but I think I'll be able to manage somehow. *deep breath* I'm really starting to freak out...

My birthday is soon and I have no idea what I want as a present. I know I want a video camera, but I also know I won't get it for my birthday. I need to think of something else. The problem is that I don't really need anything. I mean there are a lot of little things and really big things that I want, but I don't want a CD for my birthday and I know my parents won't take me to Korea or Japan for my birthday, so... What the hell am I going to ask from them? (I already have all the DVD boxes that I want to have, so asking for those is not a good idea)

Any suggestions? ^^'

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti