27.3.2011

-

I had a great weekend, if I don't count this day. My friday went great with my friend Ida; we listened to old school rock and sang all night long. I dyed her hair and then I dyed my own. Her hair is now red and mine is neon orange. : 3


Saturday morning/afternoon was at least as much fun as friday was. We sang some more and took _a lot_ of pictures. ♥

When Ida left I was feeling a bit down so the rest of the day didn't go so well... : <

Today I've tried to study for my math test, but can't seem to understand anything no matter how hard I try to. I'm quite sure I'll fail this course. ^^' I found seven books that I absolutely _have_to_ read! None of the books are "stories" but actual knowlege. They tell about different kind of thins like: haunting and about dreaming when you're asleep. I think I'll start with the book that tells about haunting. : 3 I'll start reading them today if I'll have the time.

But now I think I'll go take a nap. : D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti