16.3.2011

*sigh*


Ugh...I've ben half dead for the past few days. I stayed home from school for 3 days and I'm bored to death. Tomorrow I'm going to force myself to go to school no matter how sick I feel in the morning. I've missed way too many classes and I'm starting to freak out, 'cause I'm not sure if I'll be able to pass all of my courses.

I've tried to do my essey, but with little success. I've only done 2/5 of it. I'm not sure if I'll have enough energy to start the next part of it today or not. I need to start preparing myself for school. It's been almost two weeks since I was at school, so mental preparation is needed.

I've been watcing Grey's anatomy seasons 3&4, Idols Army season 3(idols in that season: 2PM) and the Korean version of the series "Boys over(before) flowers". I'm seriously bored to death now. I was going to play Kingdom Hearts, but forgot about it and I don't have the time to play it today, so... Let's hope I'll remember to try playing it on Friday after school.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti