23.3.2011

Next hair color?


I've watched 8 episodes of the series Iljimae and I'm loving it! I think the actors are great and fit very well in their roles. The lead actors is very handsome too and I LOVE his hair!
Anyway! I'm going to start practising for my math test tomorrow. Today I'll finish my filosofy essay. Or at leats I'm going to try and finish it. I'm missing the one last part of it, but I think I'll be able to do it quickly.
I'm going to need to dye my hair soon again. I'm starting to see way too much roots and the blue color won't stay on my roots at all. I'm thinking about new colors, but I'mnot quite sure what I'm going to use yet. Orange is kind of in my mind, but I'm not sure. I don't mean like the normal "orange" hair, but bright and shining orange! Neon orange to be precise.
Got some new clothes so I need to try them on now! o/

3 kommenttia: