30.3.2011

Winds, volcanos and rocks.

Okay, tomorrow finally my work is put to a test. We'll just how well my math exam will go. I don't have high hopes for it. Georaphty I hope I'll pass. It shouldn't be that difficult. I like reading about volcanos and earthquicks even though they make devestating damage in real life.

ANYWAY!

I found my perfect glasses! ♥ Thanks to Nina, Misa and Ida. They helped me pick the perfect ones, and I'm quite happy with what we came up with. They are a bit more massive, than the ones I have now so thay fit my style way better. I'm going to go order the right lenses for them on saturday with my mom. I hope I'll get them soon. They are going to look so cool! (or at least that's what I think) It'll take a while for me to be able to go and get them with the right lenses, but that's okay.

I'm gonna go and take a shower soon. I need one, not because I look like I need one, but just taking a shower calms me down, so I won't stress about the tests that much before I go to bed.

(P.S a picture from school!!! I took it yesterday but forgot about it)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti