20.5.2011

ups..

Forgot to update, sorry.

aaaaaand I don't even feel like making an update XD

---But I'll make one.

Yesterday I went to see the new POTC movie: On stranger tides, or something like that with Kata. We had so much fun! ♥ First after school we wne to eat and then we shopped for a while aaaand then it was time for the movie. I bought a new wallet and an earing (kind off, it's actually a 12mm spiral).

Anyway! The movie was good, though not nearly as good as the first or the second movie was. I think the guy who played Endward Teach (The Blackbeard) was really, really good. He was perfect for the role in my opinion (and there were a lot of hot guys in the movie too *q*). Oh yeah there was one thing I forgot to mention. I think I have some kind of power to know when someone who I don't want to see will come to the same place where I am... I'm sure I have that kind of power. Yesterday I said to Kata that I had this feeling that either this one girl or this one guy would show up at the movies and surely enough when we had sat down on our seats she came in... That was kind of what ruined my whole day...

After watching that movie I kind of want to start watching One Piene again from the beginnig, but first I'll finish the KHR and Hellsing aaaaand I should watch Kaleido Star again also. Ah, so many series to watch. I really want to see Eyeshield 21 again too, 'cause Hiruma is so badass... XD

Today I didn't have any classes but I went to a museum in the morning with Ida. We wne there at 08.20am and left 08.34am... ^^' It was so boring and I'm not too interested in stones. She decided to come over on the bus drive back and when we got here we started making lunch and we drank a lot of tea and then we took some pictures in the near by forest.

That forest is one of my favorite places in this area. There's usually no one there and there are these two large open areas in the forest, which I love. One is a bit more hidden and a lot of people don't know where it is, but the other is on the main path. So the second large area was the one we were taking photos today. The great thing about the area is that there are these dead pieces of wood on the ground that create a great feeling to the photos. The ground is slightly annoying to walk on because the sand gets into your shoes and everywhere.

But here are the pictures:













I'm gonna go get some icecream now.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti