22.5.2011

About shoes...

Today isn't a really good day to make an update because nothing new has really happened and I'm just stressed about my exams that start again in just a few days...

---> so I'll make a blog about my shoes. Well, not about the shoes that I wear everyday, 'cause they are just normal shoes that anyone has. This blog is more about my shoes that I don't wear everyday mostly because they are quite rare.

First my platform boots:


The heel is about 14,5cm and the shoes are surprisingly easy to walk with. The shoes cost about 88,00€ when I bought them. These type of shoes tend to cost a lot of money, but I love them! ♥

Next my high heel boots pair #1:


The heels is something like 6-9cm I think. I've never measured it, so I'm not quite sure. The shoes are still a bit hard to walk with, but I'm getting more and more used to them. I think they cost me about 60€, but again, I'm not sure about the price. I love the pattern inside of the shoes and the model is just so great! ♥

My cute shoes:


The heel is only about 2-4cm and the shoes are like made just for me. I found these shoes at a secondhand store a year back and I fell in love with them. They were just the right size and cost only 15€! The shoes are very easy to walk with and the fact that they have been used shows. I think that because they look like they've been used they look a bit older and that's just what makes the shoes look even better. They remind me of the late 1910-1920's. ♥

My high heel boots pair #2:


The heel is about 7-9cm. I got these shoes today from my mom. They were her shoes, but she hasn't used them once, so she gave them to me. The shoes are amazing! They are gorgeous and pretty easy to walk with. I'm not quite used to them yet, but they look sooooooooo good that I have to start practising to walk with them. I have no idea how much they cost.---But I love them!!! ♥



I guess I'll have to finish reading the chemistry book... *sigh* Bye for now!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti