14.5.2011

Blondies have more fun?

I hope so, 'cause I'm blond again!

Yeah it's been over half a year since I was blond and now the blond is back! I personally like this color it's easy to maintain and it doesn't fade to a weird and disgusting color. Here's a pic of how it looks now:



Anyways plans changed a little and Elina didn't come over this weekend, but it's okay~. I'm just gonna eat candy and watch anime and do some other stuff. I was thinking that I'd like to do a new video to YouTube, but I have no idea of what I should do. : /

I guess I could update this blog a little and change it, but I dunno, I'll do it latter if I still feel like doing it.

Oh yeah here's a picture that m and Kata drew on our class XDD We had fun! And don't worry if you don't quite get it, 'cause it a bit confusing.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti