6.5.2011

It's friday, friday!

Ah I've been staring at the new music video of Lady Gaga called "Judas". I love the makeup looks she has on her on the video! I _have_ to try them on sometime! And also the guy with the "crown" is sooooooo yum... *q* Srly get me a man like that and I'll die of happiness! Or get me someone who looks like gutterface from deviantART. He is sooo hot and cute at the same time, which I didn't think was possible. ♥

Today school was okay I guess. Nothing special. I got home and our younger dog had destroyed some CDs and other stuff. So I spent 30 minutes yelling at him and about 50minutes cleaning up the mess and then I got a headache from all the yelling and my throat hurst too... *sigh*

My internet is acting slow today and I'm not sure why. I think I'll check my computer for viruses latter today if that's what's slowing down my net.

Took some new pictures today! (and some herp-a-derp pictures with my web as I was talknig to Ida and Krista)







Herp-a-derp:





Ahrg!!! There is this guy who keeps stalking me even though I clearly do not want to be in any contact with him. I should probably put him on my black list so he won't be able to stalk me anymore. It's getting _annoying_! Just how hard is it to get the message? Deleting from all friend lists and msn isn't enough??? Really??? I'm sure I'd get it if someone would go that far not to see me anymore. GEEZ!!!! GET OF MY VISITORS LIST!!! AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE!!! YOU ARE NO LONGER NEEDED!!!

*cough* ^^

I should go.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti