4.5.2011

I'm not good at this...

Ugh... I'm not really good at anything. You can ask anyone and they'll say that I'm good at getting pissed off, which is not a good thing (oh yeah I'm hatin' myself again so don't bother to read if you're not interested)...

Great thing abou looking so "special" is that I'm so not going to get a partner for the dance thingy called "wanhat" next year. It's the only time girls get to dance it in their life aaaand I'm not gonan be dancing, 'cause I don't have a partner. Yeah call me stupid for saying that now, since the whole thing won't happen until next year, but here's the deal: 2/3 of students in our school are girls and only 1/3 are boys. Getting a partner to dance with you is really hard, and I _know_ I won't get one. Great, isn't it? Unless I want to dance as a boy witha friend of mine, but yeah... I danced as a boy in the ninth grade and I'm _not_ going to dance as a man this time. I'll rather not dance at all if that's the only choice I have.

Today me and Ida had to present our georaphy "presentation" and it went suprisingly well. I was happily surprised by the compliments we got from our teacher. But tomorrow I have to make a speach, and I don't like being in front of the classroom talking, so I'm not looking forward to it at all. I was having a lot of trouble deciding on which subject should I talk about, but then I came up with the idea of talking about underaged young people using alcohol, drugs and such. My mom thought that the speach was very good, but I'm not confident.

I should go do jmy sit-ups and pack my bag for tomorrow and something... *sigh* I hate my life.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti