12.5.2011

In pain much?

Ohhh my god I had sucha bad headache today! I was half dead on my swedish class and I nearly cried, 'cause it hurt so bad. I felt like I was about to pass out, but luckily I didn't. I stayed to the very end of the class, even though I didn't think I could have stayed. My maths class was cancelled and I was able to leave.

I've recovered a little bit now that I took a long nap. I can still feel a little pain in my head, but not as much. Now here I am watching KHR and some really old princess Diana interviews. She is adorable, and I'm truly feeling sad for her losing her life in such a bizarre way. I haven't had any intrest in her before this, though I knew who she was. Then I stummbled upon a news article about the pictures of the dying Diana being shown in a short movie called "Unlawful Killing". In the movie some theories about the death are being solved out (many, many people say that princess Diana was killed).

Anyway enough about her, I'm having some trouble with my school, but I'm trying to solve the problems as fast as I can.

Okay I'm making something in the oven and as I heated the oven some smoke came out and I'm thikinh something had to had been in the oven and it burned. The smell is terrible, I'm keeping my door to the blacony open and opened up some windows. The smell doesn't really help my headache at all, but I don't think that if I'll take the food out now the smoke would stop immidiately.

I should go and check how my food is doing... I'm hungry as hell so it would better be okay!!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti