16.5.2011

*facepalm*

Okay so first off gz to Finland's icehockey team for winning the world championship. Personally I'm not a fan of icehockey at all and don't really care about the leagues, but this time I think I'll at least congratulate the team.

Today was a nightmare. I slept less than 4 hours because of all the commotion over the victory and in the morning I was dead tired and annoyed about _everything_. It didn't really help that on the first class at school I had to "argue" about death penalty. I was supposed to support the idea of it, but I don't actually agree with it at all. It was annoying trying to support the idea of it, when I wasn't "in it to win it" and wasn't able to make solid arguments.

When I got home I helped preparing the dinner, but apparently it wasn't nearly enough and I was yelled about it for like an hour just now. *Sigh* worst thing about it was that because I didn't realize to prepare the whole dinner I need to do a whole lot more then that to get a ride to school tomorrow morning and if I won't do them all then I'm not getting a ride and I'll miss my first class (and nope they won't check my teacher's mark for me not being on the class ---> thus I'll fail the class, 'cause it wasn't checked). I'm _not_ amused. I can't take the bus, 'cause it won't be in Oulu in time for me to make it to the other bus that I need to get on for me to be on time at the class, which is held elsewhere.

Aaaand ofc tomorrow is the worst day of the week... *sigh*

Thank god there's no school on Friday and weekend starts on Thursday!!!! ♥ I'm gonna go watch the new POTC movie with my friends on Thursday and probably go sleep over at Krista's place on Friday, get back on Saturday.

Let's hope the rest of the week wouldn't suck as much as this day did.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti