9.4.2011

work to do!

I have a lot of work to do; making a video today. It's not a makeup tutorial, but rather just a random video about me and my friends takin pictures and getting ourselves ready for them. WE had a lot of fun and we took a ton of pictures ♥

I'm so glad I can just relax for a while without having the need to read to dozens of exams. : 3 I've decided to dedicate my day for the video, so it would be as great as I possibly can make with my lame Movie Maker. (I really need a better video making program! I should ask my friend if he knows any that are simple to use, but can make good effects.)

So I'm 17 now. I don't feel any different and yesterday didn't feel like my birthday _at all_. I'm guessing it didn't feel like my birthday because of the drama in da house... =___= Someone just doesn't know when to shut up and just leave... That kind off ruined my day, but... Oh well!

Anyway, I'm gonna go make the video now, so I'll update later! o/

P.S here's a few pictures from yesterday! ♥




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti