12.4.2011

...somethings just won't last forever.

You guys know the feeling when a friend turns on you? Starts acting differently and dumps all of his or her problems on you? Then when you have broke your back trying to save his or her ass from all of that, she still keeps acting like your the source of all of his/her problems, blames you for them and call you a "bitch"?

You know that feeling, right? You don't??

Oh I do. I know that feeling better than I'd like to. Here's the thing: I've had a lot of problmes of my own for the past year now, but I've still not once left this friend of mine alone with her troubles. Last autumn I helped this friend of mine in a way that even I though that was too much for me to handle, but I did it anyway. ...and now what do I hear? She's now saying that I'm a bitch? really? Ths is like a whole new level of screwing with people to me.

*gough*

Anyway, guess some friendships just won't last forever even though you'd like them to.

I've been sick for the past few days <== the reason haven't updated in a while. Actually i'm still feeling sick and probably should try to go to bed soon. But still need to watch a couple episodes of Ghost Hunt -anime and edit some pictures I took on Sunday. Shibuya Kazuya aka. "Naru/Naru-chan" and Lin/Rin are the best! (I _LOVE_ Narita Ken who's the voice actor for Rin/Lin and Sesshoumaru from InuYasha♥ His voice is amazing!) :''D ♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti