19.4.2011

...Conditioner ruined my hair.

My hair is now red, _AGAIN_. I didn't want it to be red nor do I like it. Srly it couldn't have made it any worse. I have to wait for about 2-3weeks before I'll do any dramatic changes to it; I'm gonna dye it 1/3 blond 2/3 black. I'm wuite sure it'll look okay/cool but I still need to wait! I don't want to dye it now even though I don't like the red at all, 'cause I don't want my hair to get anymore damaged than needed to, so I'll try to endure this color for a while.

(Sure the color is _BRIGHT_ and all, but I loved the orange! I've had this color before and I haven't missed it too much. Besides if I've had the color before I'd rather not have it again, at least not after such a short time.)

Here's a picture of the disaster:

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti