4.4.2011

*Q*

I really, _REALLY_ want a tattoo! I've wanted one for a long time, ever since I was a child. And I also want more piercings! ♥ I can't really tell why, I've just always wanted them.

Currently I have 15 ear piercings (9 on my left ear and 6 on my right ear). If I'm being more precise I have 13 normal ear piercings and two tunnels 12mm each (one in both ears). No matter how labeled the belly piercing is I'm getting one soon. It's just something I want to have. : / Haters gonna hate. Aaaaaaaaand I also want to put dreads back on ;_____; But each time I hate them on the back of my neck starts killing me. : <

Anywayz, today I've read to my English tests a little, but I'm sick of it already. I should read to my biology exam, but I think I'm going to focus on that tomorrow. Today I'm just too lazy for that. Come on it's monday, what did you expect? And I'm actually pretty confident that I know the stuff that I should read already pretty well.

Got my eyes checked today. I'm getting my glasses after a couple weeks from now. : 3 I'll be sure to take pictures as soon as I'll get them.

ANYWAY I think I'll go do other stuff now. (sit-ups and lifting weights is waiting.... *sigh* too tired to go on a walk today)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti