26.4.2011

KHR re-run _again_

Alrighty then; it's getting pretty obvious that there has to be something fucked up in my system 'cause I'm sick all the time. I started womiting last night at about 2am and had a terrible headache (you know the type when you see any light at all and you feel like some is stabbing your brain?). Clearly school was not such a great idea so I stayed home. I'm feeling _okay_ now, but my head still feels weird. I slept most of the day and durning the time that I was awake I watched a couple movies and then House.

*sigh*

Anyway; finished D.gray-man and now I'm feeling slightly empty just like I always do when I finnish watching an anime or some other series. I started thinking that what series would I watch next and decided that it's been too long since I last watched Katekyo Hitman Reborn. I've noticed that I never watch a series if I don't find any of the characters interesting; in KHR's case the character I love the most is Hibari Kyoya (I clearly have a thing for "bad" guys [but I guess he's kinda not a bad guy but rather this cool type of a guy which I also might have a thing for]).



OH AND BY THE WAY!!!! I CAN'T DECIDE WHETHER YOU SHOULD LIVE OR DIE!! ♥

Sorry XD I just love that song so much!

Tomorrow I'll go to school no matter how shitty I feel. : / can't keep missing any more classes (though I don't need to be worried yet).

I'm gonna asume everyone at least is somewhat aware of what Facebook is(?). I've been talking to this person on my DeviantART account and now I think I might have found her on facebook so I added her. I'm not sure if she's the right person though, 'cause there were like 100 hits on that name, but yeah. Let's hope I found the right person. (Why did I even mention this here?? not sure about that either.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti