13.4.2011

That was one weird day..

Today was a rough day, because there was a _lot_ of drama at school. I wasn't amused by it at all. Like I like to express my "levels" of anger/sadness/depression:

1. I smile
2. I start panicking
3. I start crying
4. I start yelling
5. I'm yelling & crying
6. After all the tears are just gone and I can't cry anymore, I keep yelling
7. When I've lost my voice I just sit and think about the problem
8. I stop feeling anything
9. I don't care about anything & I laugh at the problem
10. I just laugh

Now I'm at the eight level. I just... can't handle this kind off drama anymore. This is beyond me. Even my parents are telling me to stop trying to help everyone with their problems, 'cause I have my own problems too.

I should focus on other things like I'm going to go to a party on Friday evening/night and I have no idea what I'll wear and how I'll do my hair. I need to start looking up some clothes ans hairstyles today. Makeup I'll do tomorrow. ...oh and focusing on school might be a goos idea too...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti