28.4.2011

nom nom!!

Just tried out the drink called "sima" that me and my mom made on sunday! : D (Sima doesn't have alcohol in it so don't get mistaken 'cause I called it a drink) It's kinda like soda, but not quite. ^^ Aaaaand it was goooood. ♥

School was amazingly boring yet again and I was half asleep on all of my classes. Thew only new thing today was that I had a math test, which I had forgot about and hadn't read to at all. oh well~ \o/

Ah I'm watching this video response to another video on youtube which has this UCLA girl ranting about Asians and I'm somewhat hoping that someone would go and help out the poor girl who has no idea that she has just insulted an entire race. But anyway! The video is called: "Ching Chong! Asians in the Library Song (Response to UCLA's Alexandra Wallace)" In the video there is this guy who makes this sweet song the UCLA girl that was racist towards Asians. The video is so good!!! And song gets stuck in your head for the rest of the day! : D Go check it out!!

I'm not making much progress with the KHR re-run. I've watched only about 15 episodes and skipped most parts of those episodes. Mostly because I personally think that in the first episodes the story doesn't really move on at all and they are just making filler episodes and making the characters familiar to you, but because I've already watched the first 150-200 episodes of it, I reaaaally don't need to stuck with the boring parts. Anyway! I'm all droooool when I see Hibari, 'cause he's just so badass... XDDD And also because I've read like 100 doujinshis and i those... well... ; )) go se for yourself how he is in those.

I think it was yesterday when me and my friend Kata talked about men in general. We also had to admit to ourselves that we need guys (and I mean boyfriends). We both agree that getting a boy, who doesn't really know anything about "life" or such is someone we'd rather not have by our side. *cough* reminds me of someone *cough*
Side note! I wonder what is it that makes bad guys so attractive to me. I mean... srly there's just something about that mysterious-type, cool-type, badass-type, the villan-of-the-story -type of a guy that makes my knees weak. If anyone happens to know the reason to that, do tell. : 3

Back to watching KHR!

CHING CHONG MY LOVED ONES! ♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti