18.2.2011

Things change


I feel weird. I was single for almost two years.There was one relationship, in real life it was the same as if I would've been single the whole time. But now, today I should change my status for "single" to "in a relationship". Honestly I don't know if I even remember how to be a girlfriend to someone anymore. But I might as well try.


SO LONG FOREVER ALONE -DAYS!


I'm guessing it'll take a while to get used to being around him more than I used to. And it surely will take time for us (or rather me) to be comfortable hugging and kissing and for it not to feel awkward.


This is SO weird!!


And today is also quite a good day for other reasons than just the fact that I'm not single anymore. : 3 The sun is shining brightly and even though it's really cold outside the weather looks great! And I also even had the energy to clean up a little. ; ) Now I think I'll go play Final Fantasys or Kingdom Hearts! : D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti