20.2.2011

-


I hate how my skin looks with/or without makeup. I've got to start taking care of it more. I want my skin to look okay, even if I'm not wearing any makeup. 'cause I'm really pale from my skin, redness shows really well on my skin and so does everything else. *sigh* I need to do something about this, so in the summer I wouldn't have to waer heavy makeup.

Time to do some extreme changes to the way I treat my skin! \o/ ~

First off, I'm going to need to start drinking water more daily!
I also need to wash my face at least two times a day: in the morning and before I go to bed.
I need to use skincare products.

My goal is to get my skin into a very good condition before summer. And also lose some weight. But I think with a little motivation from my friends will help me achive my goal~. : 3

WISH ME LUCK!!! <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti