27.2.2011

darn


I haven't been on such a happy mood today nor yesterday. Yesterday I had a bit of a figght with this guy, which I'm still a little bit annoyed by. I'm a weird person in that way. I might say that I'll forgive you, but I'm still very angry. I would describe myself as a "cold fighter". I don't show emotion on my face too much, even though I'm boiling inside, but you can tell that I'm angry by the way that I speak. And I don't forget the anger for a long time and it's hard to make me do that.

Anyway, only 4 more days until I'll leave to Helsinki! I can't wait to go there. I'll see my sister and her boyfriend. It's been a loooong time since we last saw eachother and it's been way too long since I last went to Helsinki. I'm sure I'll use up way too much money there, but oh well. This is what I've been saving it for. I'll leave thursday night and come back early on the monday morning. I'm not sure if I'll be posting anything durning the time I'm there, 'cause I don't know if I'll take my parents laptop with me. I hope I'll remember to take it with me, so that I could update this blog and mmaybe even take videos to youtube, to show how the trip went.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti