21.2.2011

Damn.

Well, just like always Mondays aren't really my thing. Thanks to the damage on my nose, my head has been aching the whole day. I took a painkiller, but it just doesn't seems to go away. : < I didn't sleep too met last night either. I woke up many times and Didn't get any sleep after 04.40. I kept rolling around on my bed until six and finally got up.

School wasn't as bad as though it would be, since the morning started so well. I have to start doing my essey for one course soon, but I'm not the least bit inspired. I started feeling a bit sick on the bus when I was coming home.

When I finally came home I was hungry and tired, so I made something to eat quickly and then went to bed. I slept for almost two hours, but I'm still really tired and my head is still aching. I don't know what to do with this pain, but I guess I'll just have to manage. : /

It bothers me just a little bit that I'm already stressing about the test week... : s Luckily I need to endure only two more weeks and then we have a week off from school. That's not the only thing I'm bothered about, though... Now that I'm dating someone, I feel a bit pressured, 'cause I don't normally go out on schooldays, because I'm simply too tired to go, but now he want's to see me and I'm dead tired. Today I absolutely can't have him come over, 'cause I feel too sick. I kinda do feel sorry for him for being crazy about me, 'cause I'm so busy and tired on schooldays, that I don't have time to see him that often. : (

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti