28.2.2011

Hmm


I was happy to notice that this monday wasn't as bad as it usually is. I managed to get okay numbers from my last test week. I didn't fail a single class, which I'm so happy about! Although that doesn't mean that I can relax now. I have to keep working hard so I won't fail any classes this period too.

Yesterday I heard about somethings of which I wasn't happy about at all, but I also realized that I might have the best friends anyone can have. The two people who are the most important to me are friends I can't affort to lose. No matter how stupid it might sound, but I was so happy that I cried yesterday. I've had some bad moments and suicidal thoughts (and attempted suicide a couple times in the past...) but even though now I'm having harder times than I had back then, when I was already giving up, I've managed to live thru it mostly because of these two friends of mine. They mean so much to me and I mean a lot to them too. They are like light at the end of the tunnel or the missing piece of me, that I've never found before.

I'd probably be dead, if I wouldn't have met these two girls. I'm quite sure about it.

Now back to work! Have to work on my essey today, so that I'll get it done in time.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti