24.2.2011

---


Damn it.

I literally don't want to see someone at all. I was pissed off yesterday because he kept going on and on about some things that didn't make any sence. He also said some things that I wish he wouldn't have. I seriously am considering to telling him just how much I care about his meaningless things, when I'm trying to study. (sounds pretty hars, I know, but if you'd know all the things he goes on about, I'm quite sure anyone would do the same)

Today at school the guy who was here that one time started an argument with me. Now as much as I like to discuss different perspectives with people, I hate it when people say that my opinion is wrong. If it is a matter of opinion, then there is no right and wrong answer. Sure you can think that your opinion is better and correct, but you don't have the right to start telling someone else that they are wrong if they think in a different way. So anyway, he started to agrue with me about homosexual rights. He was against them and I wasn't. He just kept going on and on about how needless gay-paople are and so on. I was furious! There is a limit to everything!! And also a limit to what you can say. Though I'm straught, many of my friends are not. So I was extremely pissed off when he said that they don't need to have any rights.

I was like: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS CONVERSATION OUTSIDE!? I'LL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!

But luckily I never needed to. He didn't say anything about it anymore after that. Which I'm glad about. Love is love, you can't help it if you happen to be a girl who likes girls! or a boy who likes boys!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti