4.11.2010

Yey!!!


Now I have time to write a proper blog!! ♥ Today was pretty good. : 3 Though the weather yet again was bad. I just came home from school and now I'm making dinner for myself, because I didn't say to eat at school. I don't really like the school's food... It tastes weird. Sure it's healthy, but it tastes bizarre. Anyhow! We didn't have much at home to work with ;____; so I had to make something simple.

But no one really cares about what I ate today. Like I said before, or I think I said it before, I'm a horror fanatic. Not only a horror fan in the paranormal meaning, but I'm also very interested in killers and such. And when I say I'm interested in them I don't mean that I ADMIRE THEM IN ANYWAY. It's the opposite. I truly hate what,(for example), Charles Mason did. Somehow I still find the stories interesting. I've been watching documents about him, Jack the Ripper and many other killers and murderes the are. I hate to say it, but I've noticed that most of the time the killers are charming in a way and very good with people. If you weren't good with people, you wouldn't be able to manipulate so many humans. It's a bit disgusting... Some days I really wish I get to meet a murderer and really smack him or her in the face, shake the person around and tell him or her to wake up from their own little world. What they do is wrong. In every way! : ( But I'm still interested in them... I'm weird... X'D OH! gotta go get the dinner out of the owen!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti