5.11.2010

FRIDAY!!! part.2


Okay, now I'm just bored... It's Friday and I'm bored... I'm just watching a game walkthrough from YouTube. Yeah... I'm watching how someone is playing a game from the begging to the end. Really a lot of fun... I do love the game that I'm watching, but I don't have it and I can't play it, so it's a bit dull. I was thinknig about watching a horror movie, but I just can't seem to find any good ones.

My mom and dad are yet again doing some remodelling to our house and now they're ripping the floor off from our livingroom. It's getting a bit hard to breath because all the dust flying around. Actually our livingroom looks really hazy and grey. X'D But it should look really cool after the whole project is done. ^^ Can't wait for it!

Ah, I love Creature Feature by the way! ♥ Their songs are addicting! Specially the song called "Gorey Demise". : 3 I just can't stop listening to it. I actually did a photoshoot inspired by the themes they use in their songs. (yeah the pics were... odd) X'D

Sorry I have no other life than keep randomly updating my blog... : (

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti