1.11.2010

Monday, tha bad day...


Well it's the always-so-freaking-lovely Monday! I didn't sleep well (nothing new about it) and I was very tired in the morning. My alarmclock would have rang at 6.00am, but my dog woke me up at 4.50am and I couldn't sleep after that. I got up an put on my make up, clothes, did my hair, ate breakfest and still had way too much extra time. Ugh... Well school was... it was school. Boring lessons and stuff. I wasn't sure if one of my classes was really canceled or not, so I left early. ^^' Otherwise I would've had to wait for 3 and half hours at school to see if it was cancelled or not. So yeah... Can you blame me? ...guess you kinda can... X'D Well I hope that doesn't matter so much that I didn't go today. I've only been absent once before, so ... I think I'm okay. : 3

The terrible test is tomorrow!!! I have to practise the calculations today, at least for a little bit. Won't be that hard to do, so I'll try my best! ^^ But now I'll focus on watching videos from YouTube and writing a new story that came to my mind yesterday. : 33


UPDATED YOUTUBE YESTERDAY! ♥ Go see the vid! And leave me a comment ;_____; and subscribe! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJMVCbrjotY

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti