7.11.2010

2012 theory, what do you think about it?


Hmm, I just can't resist on talknig about it:

The year 2012 is the year of the END, or is it? I doupt it. Sorru, but I do. We've had the media tell us about the doomsday coming many times before, like in 2001. Did the world end? No. Terrible things DID happen, but we're stilla live and kicking. As far as I know everyone in the world doesn't follow the same calendar as we do. I've heard that some people are way ahead in the year 3000 and we're still back in the year 2010? And the end will come in the year 2012. So... When will it come to sthose people? No, I'm not going to start arguing about it, because I'm not a scientist and can't prove my way of seeing things in any way, but I can tell you that I don't believe in that crap.

Surely enough there has been a lot talk about "Global warming" and such, but it is a fact that these kinds of things have happened before on Earth and they were not caused by humans in any way. We've had many Ice Ages, which had nothing to do with us polluting the air. It's true that humans have done damage to the Earth, but if you turn the table and look at things from another point, you should be able to see that things aren't that black and white. Once a comedian George Carlin said that the globe has been thru much worse than us. "And we think that some aluminium cans and plastic bag's will make a difference?" No. Did you know that over 90% of the creatures that lived on the Earth died before the humans even existed?

"The planet is fine, the PEOPLE are fucked!" -Now that's what I will agree to! Let's say that the END will come in 2012. If that's really the case, I hope it'll be fast. To me it doesn't matter that much as long as it happens fast. : /

OH YEAH! Don't you think it's werid that the scients that are telling us that the Earth is dying, never prove it outside of the lab that they work in. They tell us that it's happening, but refuse to give us solid prof. Now let's say that they are right (though I doupt that one too), the globe is warming up.

And somehow we'll all die in 2012? Riiiiight....? And all this fuss for a culture that had a calendar saying we're all going to die? Great. Aren't we happy? ^^ We keep on talking about it and making sure that everyone is scared. I'd rather live in peace and have fun, and have the END come from behind the tree. I don't want to pstart panicking about something that MIGHT happen two years from now! Not that smart now is it? I don't think it is.

Something mught happen in 2012, but I don't think that we'll die. We might have some problems and hard times, but for all of us to die? Isn't that a bit far fetched? Now there are some scientists who say thet the Mayan calendar might be off. They're saying that the doomsday according to the calendar might have happened over 500 year ago, or it might happen 10 years from now, OR 100 OR 500 OR 1000 years from now. Very reliable calendar, if I may say so...


All I have to say for today. Something to think about on what do YOU want to believe. : 33 Sorry for the quite dark blog, but I just had to get it off my chest. : (


01.01.2013 I'm going to wakeup and shout as hard as I can "FAIL!!!!!!!"

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti