6.11.2010

...damn




Well... I have nothing to write about today : (


Finally today we got some snow, though and I did a cosplay-kind-of-thingy-makeup. It was inspired by Black Lagoon's Balalaika (also known as Fry Face). She's my all time favourite female anime character. She's so cool and though. : 33 So I just had to try her look. She has this huge brunt mark on her face, which I did but had a little troule with it. I don't have the theatrical makeup to make it look real, so I just worked with what I had. I also don't have gorgeous long blond hair... I have bright red short hair... So that was also a problem. That's why I can't really caal it a cosplay look, 'cause it would fail miserably for a cosplay, but it's kind of like Balalaika inspired look. She also had short hair and wore a hat, and an army uniform when she was still in the military, so I decided to try and mimic that look of her.


So this is how it ended up.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti