28.10.2010

What's going on?


What is going on inside of a man's brain. That's something I'd like to know. Maybe not everything that's in there, but somethings. Like what do they think of a woman. Do they know women are sensitive? And don't really like being used or just toyed with?Let's say that thy do know that, but then why don't they stop acting like that? I can tell you from experience that even though I know I'm stupid to trust a certain poerson, I do and I'm very well aware of the fact that I don't mean much to him, but still I always support him. I'm very blond in that way. I just refuse to hate him. Someone might call it love, but I disagree. It's kind off hard to understand my way of thinking I can admit that, but still. Shouldn't there still be some kind of awareness to how I feel?

Anywayz. (Enough with the angst) Tommorow I'm having kind of like a halloween party, even though we here in Finland don't really have halloween. Not going to happen much though. We're just going to dress up a little and what horror movies and stuff. Should be fun. : 3 I still don't have any idea that what I'm going to wear! Should start looking for some cool clothes. And now I think I'll watcha horro movie just for fun. ^^


P.S Oh god my legs and my back are IN SERIOUS PAIN!!!!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti