26.10.2010

Not my day!


This day was terrible! Everything just went wrong today...


At first I had planned to sleep 'till 10am, but my parents woke me up at 7 am. I had gone to bed at 2am (was feeling sick from yesterday's little message), so I was fairly tired in the morning and very grumpy. I thought I would have plenty time to get dressed, put on my makeup and sit on the computer before I had to catch the bus. things didn't go quite the way I had planned... I had to run to the bus stop (thank god I made it in time). Then I had forgotten to check the temperature outside before I left, so I was freezing pretty soon after I went outside. Turned out I was way too early and I had to wait for my friends for 40 minutes. Then I dropped my phone to the bus on the way back. (luckily I got it back!) Then I noticed that I had left my keys inside and the door was locked... Then just now I suddenly started to feel sick and I threw up like 10 times... This was not my day.


OH AND I COLORED MY HAIR BACK TO RED X'''DDD Though the red color that I have know is extremely bright and very vibrant. I love it! I think I've never had this funky and cool color in my hair. : 33

1 kommentti:

  1. oooiiii ihanat hiukset mä taas värjäsin vähän sinistä ja hmmmm voi SAAATAANA lähti melkein ekas pesus!!!! :((((

    VastaaPoista