25.10.2010

Oh my god....


Damn! Mysteerisesti unohdin koko blogin olemassa olon.... *innocent laugh* Kappas kummaa.... No jos nyt alkaisi jälleen pitää blogia yllä. : 3 Voisi harkita melkeinpä englanniksi kirjoittamista, koska en tiiä... Se tuntuu.... Luonnollisemmalta. : DD

ANYHOW ( change to English starts now ----> (might find random Finnish words)

I've been updating my YouTube channel lately. (It was "dead" for quite awhile...) And now it's back to life. (So is my DeviantART channel, by the way ; 3) And yes this was important for you to know! Want to see me on video? Go to my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Riituuu Nevermind the old username... I have no memory of where the hell did it come from... ^^'' Just one of the millions nicknames that I have. : /

What new is going on with myself? NOTHING. There's nothing new and exciting going on with me. Though my hair has yet again changed (from bright red to white). And I've also added some dreads to my hair. : 33 Mind you though, they are a total pain... No new guys, just a couple of new friends, no great events (at least yet), nothing at all.
Well I am in upper secondary school now, though. But that's not such a great thing... ^^'' School is nearly always a pain in the ass. Atleast for me. I get stressed over it way too easily... And having 6 tests per week (5 times a year), is NOT easy for me. I made it through the first period okay, but I have a feeling this time it won't be so easy. : ( But I don't need to panic about it right now though. Why? Because of the HOLIDAYS! ♥ No school for another 6 days. *partytime*
The holidays are the best part of the year. Gadly each period has their own vacation; the first was right after summer vacation, second has the autumm vacation, the thrid has the x-mas, and so on. So the school is extremely rough, but at least we get to rest quite often. : 33

But yeah, gotta go make some tea! --->

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti