29.10.2010

Halloween 2010

Okay so halloween 2010.... it was okay. : 3 Or rather it is okay. So me and my friends are still going to play games and watch horror movies. Luckily we have a friend who's not good with horror stuff, so we'll have a lot of fun scaring her. X''DDD Or at least we'll jhave great time trying. WE have already scared her once pretty well. ; ) And it was fun to do. So anywayz! About the costumes, I, myself dressed as a nurse. (yeah... sounds weird) and my other friend has a kigurumi on, which I made, and the other friend is wearing my lolita dress. : 33 WE look cute X'D Can't really make a blog taht long now, 'cause my friends are waiting, but hope you won't mind. I'll write a proper blog tomorrow. And I'll also try to get some pictures of us and maybe even a video to Youtube. : ) So look forward to that. ^^

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti