30.1.2015

Neonsigns

So yeah. Skipped last week. Wasn't home. : D

I managed to get over one hurdle this week: a presentation on poetry, which is definitely not my specialty. Unfortunately there's still plenty of hurdles left and I think I'm a little feverish. But oh well, I'll figure things out. : D 


No time to mope! I had an amazing opportunity offered to me and I'm excited to take it up. Everything starts next Tuesday. I won't reveal what is going on until I feel 100% comfortable with this, since for now I still can't believe this is real and I'm seriously nervous if I can meet the challenge. But if everything goes okay and I can manage to conquer my nervousness I might be well on my way to make one of my dreams a reality. This all feel a little insane...

I got a new beanie a few days ago to save my hair from the heavy snowfall we've been having for a few days. Also listening to a lot of G-Dragon lately. : D HO I FINALLY GOT MY OVERALLS OF OUR VERBA GUILD! 


I think every damn time that I get feverish I suddenly decide that now is the perfect time to start trying out my wigs and play around a little with makeup. I finally got around to making a video as well, though I still have to edit it before I can upload it. I'm always pissed at myself for not making videos more often, but oh well.. : D And something else rare nowadays: I did my nails!

 Okay, that's all I got for this week!

See ya!!! <3



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti