16.1.2015

Back in business

Oh wow I really did not miss uni. I've been in school for four days and I've already got so much crap to do that I feel like I'm drowning. This is great. no really. F this.

I never imagined that Swedish would turn out to be as much of a nightmare as it is... And the timing is probably just about as bad as it could have been. 

I guess I'll just have to push myself (probably way over my own limits again) and try to manage. Let's see how long I'll last. : ))

Anyway! Not much other than school has been going on. Actually there's been nothing but school stuff happening this week and I'd really rather not get into all of that since that would just be another endless rant. 

But hey I did finally update my banner into something new! It was about time. 


And I finally watched Annabelle! And it wasn't really as good as I expected it to be. There were so many little details that they could have changed to make it scarier (like not use the stupid porcelain doll with a busted face instead of a rag-doll which is what the Annabelle doll actually is).

And I've been really into lipstick lately. I don't know why. I guess it's just one of those phases that I get every now and then. 

but guess what... I have to get back to making a presentation! Yayus. 


See ya!! <3


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti