8.1.2015

Hollywood Magic

Wohoo!! Updating on schedule! Success! 

So courses start back up next week (not terribly excited for that) and I have an exam that I should probably start studying for (at least in the near future). I will admit that the stress is real. But we'll see when I'll get around to studying. The bad thing is that you practically get to decide for yourself when you take the exam as long as you take it before (what?) the 15th of March (?), so my study motivation is quite low. not to mention that the course is not mandatory and I would be okay even if I didn't get the grade from it. 

anyway...

So I was at home-home again for a few days and came back to my place yesterday. Keela came over, I dyed her hair and we went out for the evening/night and boy we had fun. :'D Hollywood Magic even happened! We hadn't been sitting in the pub for more than 10 minutes when some guy across the pub (who I never even saw properly, I never even walked past him or anything) sent me a drink that the bartender brought me. :''''D So that was cool and a little funny. 
From the pub we headed to a bar, where we stayed until like 2:30 am. We had an awesome and an adorable bartender there! When I went to get some water he told me that it would cost me a smile and later on he brought me water to our table and always asked a smile in return. He was awesome! : ) There was great music playing and the whole evening was really great! A huge plus was that we had fun the entire night and we did drink, but I don't have even a hint of a hangover. : D <3

Actually already before New Years I bought myself a new pair of boots that I forgot to show you in my earlier post! These were 50€ and they are really great. I haven't really walked in any sort of heels for quite a bit (ice and heels just don't go together that well....) so my feet get tired really quickly, but these are comfortable enough that I can wear these for longer periods of time. I really want to get back to wearing heels more often because I have a ton of shoes that I haven't really ever worn because I'm afraid that I can't properly walk in them. 


That's all for now. : D

Let's see how I'll feel next week after the courses have started... I'm scared... ;--;

See you next week!!! <3 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti