6.2.2015

Changing it up

I'm very seriously considering changing my updating schedule to once every two weeks... 

I know, I know: I'm just being lazy, blah blah blah. 

But here's the thing.

I really don't have that many things to update about week to week unless I talk about school stuff, which would get redundant in a... oh no wait. it already is. 

Changing the schedule to once every two weeks would be easier, since I wouldn't have to keep making updates that are so incredibly short and I would actually have more time to take pictures, come up with content and so on. And you wouldn't have to hear as much about my uni life as you do now.. : D

So... with that said...

Here's the video I promised last week:



And on that note, I'll see ya next time (when I'll try to have some nice content and pictures to put here... :''D) <3



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti