4.10.2014

Inappropriate laughing

Great news! I've got another video on the way! I'm still editing it, so I'll be posting it later on, but hey at least I got it done for this weekend! 

This week I've again been busy with university. At the very earliest I'm home around 5 pm. and when I get back I still have a ton of work to do. 

Oh and I had a terrifying moment of realization that I don't own enough black clothes. :'D You'd think my closet is 99,99% filled with black clothing, but unfortunately it's not. I really need more black clothes. : D 
Yesterday Me and Kata hung out and went to the movies. We saw 'the Equalizer', and it was really good! I really liked it. The action scenes were so over the top that they were actually good, and I gotta tell you I laugh at the most inappropriate times, for some reason it was hilariously awesome when one guy was hung with a barbwire and he choked on his own blood.... :'''DD We also stopped by the Coffee House and oh my god the Chai Latte I had was heaven! <3

Here's a little sneak peak into the video that I'll be posting later on!



See you next week! <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti