27.9.2014

Almost there

Alright feeling a bit more relaxed now that there isn't a million things that need to get done for school! Well yes there kind of is, but for the first time in forever I am successfully managing to ignore that. : ) Yay me!

Who's exited for October??? I know I am! I already kicked off my Halloween season by making the first Halloween look for this year yesterday (and I did another one too but for some reason didn't even think about filming it, I'll try to recreate it at some point and hopefully I'll remember to film it then). : D I have about five more looks that I'l going to try to get done before Halloween, emphasis on the 'try'. 
Ouchie
^ Forgot to film that one ^

I am also incredibly sick and tired of my hair and regretting cutting my fringe so bad... I've already decided that when I get enough regrowth for my hair to look more shitty than it already does I'm finally changing the color. Already have a color in mind, but I'll leave that as a secret for now. ; ) I can wait to get to change happening with this mess... 
 And to finish off this week's update the eternal question:
Why is it that you find the most awesome outfits when you have absolutely no plans to go out anywhere? and then there you sit at home in your glorious attire watching some crappy romantic movie and think about your life choices?? D:

See you next week!! <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti