12.9.2014

Is this it...? Really?

I wonder why I ever though that university life would be much much more relaxed and not-as-stressful as say upper secondary school, because it really isn't. At least not for me. It's been two weeks since school actually kicked off and I'm already stresses out.  I already have an essay, a presentation, homework that has to be done and I need to make up some relevant questions and be prepared to participate in class discussion about a certain subject (which you need a book for, which you can't get from the library anymore which costs way too much to buy and by the way the course lasts for longer than 28 days so even if I did get it from the library it wouldn't help me in the exam, which the book is needed for, so what the hell is up with that???). The deadline for all of these naturally lands on the same damn week so yay. : ) Stress, a thing that is happening. : )))


I hope that the reason this is so damn stressful is because the whole system in universities is quite different to schools that I've attended before, so maybe, hopefully, it'll get easier when I get used to it. But still I don't get why there has to be a book that you read to something you have to do at the course and it's the book that the exam is going to be about and yet you can't get that book anywhere unless you're willing to pay a shit-ton of money to get it or get a copy which has outdated information, which isn't even going to be useful. Wow thanks. : )) Was there even an effort to make some logic into this whole thing??? : ))

Okay, now I'm really not going rant about that anymore... So... : ) Last weekend I did some shopping (in actual stores, I know... it's weird, right?) and got a pair of shoes and two pairs of pants. I got a new backpack in the mail too! I haven't had the chance to take it for a spin yet. Oh yeah an the curse of wearing all black styled clothes hit me when I was shopping; someone came up to me thinking that I worked in the store asking for more sizes..

And I cut my hair............. No need to freak out, though since I didn't cut it much. I cut myself a fringe. It's been like year since I last had one and I was getting bored with my hair. And so I cut it. I have to say there is a tiny-tiny bit of regret, but it's just a matter of getting used to it. : D 



 Alright, that's all for now!

See you next week! 

Oh yeah Halloween is of course coming up in a relatively short amount time,
so I'm going to start getting into the Halloween-looks soon, so ideas are welcomed!

See ya!! <3


3 kommenttia:

  1. Sopii tosi hyvin, ja varsinki tuo meikkaustyyli. Smoking hot

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Siis otsahiuksetko? Thanks! : D Mää en ite oo vielä niihin 100% kiintyny, mutta eiköhän se tästä ; )

      Poista
    2. Todellaki sopii tuo otsatukka. Seki on savuavan kuuma ;)

      Poista