10.10.2014

Take a bite

I honestly thought that my hair wouldn't curl anymore since for the last couple of times that I've tried to curl it the curl fall really quick, but alas! I was wrong. I put my moist hair on small buns and left them over night and now I look like a poodle. : )) Hell yes <3
Speaking of hair, I am sooooooooo tired of mine. I need change desperately, but I'm trying to endure this until I get more regrowth. A change of color is happening, I've been a redhead for too long!

Oh and I never posted that video that I was talking about last week, so here it is now! I also already have another video ready, but I'll put that in next week's update. : ) 

 Oh and these lollies are the best, btw

Okay, that's all for this week, sorry for the short update!

See you next week!! Bye <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti