22.10.2014

Mermaid hair

Thank god I have a week off from uni! or actually there's only like 5 days left, but still. : D

I was at my parent's house aka. my home-home the past weekend and came back to my place on Monday. So far I've been chilling at home occasionally studying for the exam I have next week. 

Also...

I said I was bored with my hair on the last update, right? ....Well I dyed it. :''D not bored anymore! My hair green now... Or turquoise, or green... I don't know there color is a little strange, but I like it nevertheless! I made a video of the hair-dying process from start to finish, it really seems like the good people of YouTube enjoy hair-videos a lot.. : D 

 So yeah.. Green hair. : D

That's all I've got for now! I'm not 100% sure if I'll make another update this week, but I am planning on making a video tomorrow and Kata's coming to visit some time this week, so I might possibly make another short update, possibly... : D 

 See you in my next post!! bye bye!! <3 



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti