2.7.2015

We are the others

So.... I missed the update last week... :'D whops

Honestly not that much has been going on so either way the update would have been short.. :D
Basically all I've done these past three weeks was working, doing university stuff and going home a few times like for Mid Summer's Eve. Other than that I've been having a Chinese period drama marathon and I've been sleeping a lot.. I have to say I cannot get over my love for Empress of China!! (The costumes are killing me they are so perfect!!!! and Fan Bingbing is so gorgeous!!!) The only thing that sucks is that at least for know I can't speak Mandarin at all so waiting for the episodes to be subbed is irritating.. :'/ 

I have to say that waking up regularly at 4 am and going to work by 5:45 am is pretty weird and fun. I love walking to work at that time since there is maybe just two other people and one or two cars around on my way to work. It's pretty nice. :) I've always been more of a morning person.
I've got some exciting news though! I'm going to go see Miyavi's concert in Helsinki in October when he comes to Europe for his We are the Others tour! <3 It's been pretty long since I've been to Helsinki and it's been a really long time since I've actually wanted to go to a concert. I'm really looking forward to it! 
I'm kind of trying to get this update done pretty quick since I still have other stuff that I need to get done today before going to bed and tomorrow I have to wake up early again for work. I thought about updating tomorrow, but I'm going home and writing an update with that old laptop is really not fun... The battery is busted and it's slower than me when I try to run.... 

Anyway, I'll just spam some pictures for you guys before I go!
Finally last weekend took the time to decorate my new phone case!
Summer sunsets from my balcony look pretty nice.. <3 
Bought this to do my roots, but this was a complete bust... :(
I've been loving these new pants lately <3 so comfy 
Bought some proper earrings that were on sale <3 

 Alright, that's it.

See you next time! Bye! <3


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti